Friday 3 September 2010

ARTY QUIZ

As part of the E17 Art Trail this year, I organised a very special and unusual art event... As artist in residence at Inky Cuttlefish Studios I asked five artists to participate by putting their works into a one day exhibition and quiz. The Arty Quiz was a fun night aimed to promote local art, a normal pub quiz turned arty. All the questions were about art and a bit of local history: alot of William Morris, a bit about the historic village, general art and, of course, the art trail. The prizes were fine art prints by Anna Alcock, Kirsten Schmidt, Helen Porter, Ulrika Bygge and myself.
I had great fun organising it, preparing the questions, and finally seeing it all come together and happen in the night! I managed to get local busninesses to sponsor and support the quiz too. So thank you to all who came along and enjoyed and everyone's support in helping support the quiz.

* If you like the poster watch for updates as I am going to produce some nice screenprints from the background octopus design :)