Wednesday 9 November 2011

Private view and Performance



The performance (of which traces from the preparation can be seen in the image above) at the Complutense University titled Abertura was similar to Occult and Abraham, with a stronger emphasis on the religious aspect, since I knew I was performing infront of a spanish audience with a strong catholic cultural background. I also did a video documentation with filmmaker Gabriela Jaime, which still needs editing, and I hope I can show soon! I must thank her a million times for all her help and dedication, and her always professional approach, directing skills and artistic input and advice.




At the private view I had the chance to meet performance artist Carlos Llavata, it was really good for me to have an established performance artist like him view and comment my performance. I look forward to seeing some of his work live in my next visits to Spain.

Thanks to everyone for attending!